Excellent job at Pre-UIL. We received a LOT of feedback from the judges which we will use to improve for the real thing April 19.
Also, CONGRATULATIONS to the Trailblazers of Jazz on their OUTSTANDING performance Saturday. We received many nice comments from the judges and as well as several outstanding soloists awards.
Leadership materials for next year are due FRIDAY – NO exceptions.
The band banquet is set for May 5th. Tickets will be on sale soon, more info to come.
This Week in Band,
- Tuesday – Due to the EOC Test, the leadership meeting is being moved to Tuesday, April 4th. Jazz Band will NOT meet this morning.
- Wednesday – Mr. Hazzard will be with us during class.
- Thursday – Chick fil A Day ALL DAY (Preston Location). Go by for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Let them know you are with the LTHS Band. Mr. Linley (DISD Executive Fine Arts Director) will be with us during class.
- Friday – Leadership materials for next year are due FRIDAY – NO exceptions.
- Saturday – Guard Championship / Jazz Band Frisco Arts in the Square
In the March-April Newsletter you will find a list of approved SAT/ACT testing dates for next year. Following this calendar will help us avoid any testing conflicts.
An OFFICIAL summer band calendar for 2017 available to view on the band website. Please take special note of our May practices.
Have a wonderful week,
Lebanon Trail High School