- If you would like to order a picture of the band (you should, they are great!!), visit – shop.legacystudios.com password is 7077B171. NOTE – the sample picture is not yet showing. It should be up soon. There is no deadline to order.
- Spring Trip contracts and $100 non-refundable deposits are due Tuesday, November 15 by 4:30 pm to the money box next to Mr. Holzer’s office.
- 11/15 are 9th grade region auditions. Audition times will be sent out as soon as we receive them.
- This Week in Band,
- Sectionals and Jazz Band continue. Please check calendar for details
- Monday – Mr. Merrill (retired Duncanville, SMU) will be with us on during class.
- Tuesday – Student leadership meeting 4:30-5:15 pm
- Friday – Veteran’s Assembly during activity period. Symphonic Band only. Dress nicely. Guests will need to sign it at the front. Please send me the names of any veterans attending.
- Saturday – Frisco Community Parade. Call time in the bandhall is 7:15 am. Full uniform. Required event! We are the 1st band in the parade.
- Please make plans to participate in the band’s “Nothing Bundt Cakes” promotion throughout the week of 11/14. We will receive 30% back when someone pays and puts the receipt into our marked box. Now is the time to place an order for Thanksgiving!!
Have a wonderful week,
Lebanon Trail High School