Several things to celebrate:
- The Extravaganza was a resounding success!! Wonderful performances by all groups. Through your generous donations we raised nearly $600 for the Small World Angel Program. Thank you!! It is not too late to give.
- Jazz Band had an outstanding performance Friday night at Safety Town – Great job!
- In all, LTHS had 24 students selected to a region band. This is an incredible number with 26% of our organization represented. We are PROUD of ALL students who participated. The goal of the region process is to lead us out of our comfort zone and push each musician to improve. Without a doubt we have reached this goal. Congratulations to all!
This Week in Band,
- Monday – Mr. Merrill (Duncanville ISD, SMU) will be working with students in class today. We are also honored to have his expertise.
- Tuesday – No jazz band this week.
- Friday – 2nd Trip Payment of $78.00 is due.
- DCI Tickets went on sale last week for the Lake Highlands show this summer 7/24. This show has been selling out. For tickets visit – http://www.dci.org/
- If you would like to order a picture of the band (you should, they are great!!), visit – shop.legacystudios.com password is 7077B171. NOTE – the sample picture IS showing. There is no deadline to order.
- The most up to date information may be found on the band calendar. Please contact me should you have any questions.
Have a wonderful week,
Lebanon Trail High School